Friday, August 31, 2012
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Have the faith of a child and watch the miracle of heaven on earth happen -- is it really that simple?
Perhaps it is. And how will we know for sure? There is only one way to know for sure.
It must be possible for us to reach back and re-grab ahold of these childlike traits, or He would not have pointed out to us the importance of them. When I think of how to go about doing so, I can’t help but recall grandparents and children’s books:
5 Lessons of Childlike Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:
1. "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
2. "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
3. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
4. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
5. "Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered."
5 Lessons of Childlike Wisdom from Pooh and His Friends:
4. "When you do the things that you can do, you will find a way.”
4. "Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think"
Saturday, August 4, 2012
~ Mark Twain
~ Jeremiah 29:13