Friday, November 15, 2013

Faith, Hope, Love


I may have been absent from this blog for a time -- Been busy finishing up a new book
But thankful is never far from my mind

Today I am thankful for absolutes; for the things that never fail

Truth
Faith
Hope
Love
 
Truth – it is not always easy to recognize, and it is not always easy to accept; but truth, if recognized and accepted will never fail – it WILL set you free!

Hope – it sometimes seems far from us; and when it seems gone our hearts grow sad and weary. Because of love, because of truth, there is always hope. And if we can grasp onto that faint glimmer of it, like a flower buried under the snow it will once again find its way to the spring sunlight – hope will not fail; it will bring new life

Faith – faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen; faith is not always easy to grasp; not always easy to speak, and sometimes we have to hold on to it and speak it out for what seems like forever,  but if we will hold on, if we will speak it out, it will not fail us – faith will move mountains, create healing, change circumstances, change us

Love – love is the ultimate absolute, outlasting even life on this planet, surpassing death; even in the darkest of nights, the greatest of trials, the pit of hell, love is greater, love cannot and will not fail
 
Today I am thankful for truth, hope, faith and love, and I remind myself to hold them high above any other principle of my heart; I remind myself that they are greater than all
 
 
 
"The truth will set you free"
~ John 8:32
 
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
~ Hebrews 11:1
 
"Now these three live forever, faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love."
~ I Corinthians 13:13
 
"Love never fails."
~ I Corinthians 13:8
 


 
FAITH
 

 
HOPE
 
 
LOVE Never Fails!
 
And that is the Truth!
 
 
 
Hold On!
Never Give Up!
 
~ Connie
 
 
 
 
Coming Soon -- "The Voice of Love"
Get on the waiting list -- go to www.connieruthchristiansen.com
or leave a message on this site
 
ORDER Now:  "Take the Thank You Challenge"
 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment