Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blah Day Blessing


Woke up feeling blah today. Not motivated, not enthused; not depressed, just blah. 
Why? Don’t know. Just am. blah.

Just like any other attitude or feeling, blah has a choice to make…
My choice today is to believe that blah days are a blessing.

When blah comes, and it will come, think of reasons that blah is a blessing…
My Thank You for Blah list:

#I. I am more likely to stop and take a rest or nap on blah days… something I don’t do often enough

#2. I generally feel absolutely no guilt about eating my favorite foods on blah days… I indulge willingly, enjoy thoroughly

#3. I take stalk of my life, on blah days; think about the whys and wherefores of things. And I think about them perhaps with more clarity and balance than I might if I were very happy, or very sad

#4. If the blah lasts too long, it gets me out of myself, triggers something in me to action; to make something happen… some of my best ideas have resulted from blah

#5. Blah or not, just to be alive today is a blessing. To take breath, to see, to hear, to be surrounded by anything-but-blah wonders and beauty….I may not feel these incredible elements of life as deeply on a blah day, but they are my blessing nonetheless.

Thank You for blah days

“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may for it may not always be so.
~ Norma Jean Iron

“This is the day the Lord made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!”
~Psalm 118:24

 Blah Day Blessings!
Connie

Take The Thank You Challenge!
ORDER your book today @ www.thankyouchallenge.org  


<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com">www.HyperSmash.com</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment